Privacy & personal data
1 - PERSONAL DATA
The General Data Protection Regulation is a set of laws put in place by the European Commission from May 25, 2018 for all companies that have an activity in Europe. Caffeine Studio is therefore concerned.
What does this actually change?
To protect Internet users against data leaks or the misuse of personal data, it is now mandatory for companies to keep visitors informed of all computer processing that is carried out using the data collected. Like all e-merchants, we collect data on our Internet users and we work with several third-party providers, who therefore have access to part of our data. This data is essential to offer you the best possible experience on our site and to guarantee the smooth running of your order.
Where are the servers for the Caféine Studio site?
The servers of the Caféine Studio website are exclusively at OVH, in France, in datacenters in the North of France. In these servers, are our database necessary for the operation of the site. Information about customer accounts is stored there. In order to allow you to find your order history, this data is only deleted if you request it.
Does Caféine Studio resell my personal data?
Caféine Studio does not resell your personal data, and we never will. Some companies exchange client files for business prospecting, Caffeine Studio does not. All the data we collect is with us and will never be given, rented or sold to a third party.
Are my passwords safe?
Passwords are stored “encrypted” and cannot be decrypted. Your passwords are therefore safe.
What about my bank card number?
At no time do we have access to your credit card number.
What personal data do you collect about me and what is it used for?
Caféine Studio may ask the Internet user for personal data when consulting and using the site, in particular:
* when the Internet user creates an account,
* when the 'Internet user places an order on the Site,
* when the Internet user contacts customer service.
The data collected is intended for the use of Caféine Studio to enable the management of the commercial and contractual relationship with the Internet user and to inform him, if necessary, of offers and news.
The Internet user may receive, if they have expressly consented, electronic prospecting from Caféine Studio and its partners.
The Internet user can opt out at any time via the unsubscribe link contained in the aforementioned electronic surveys. In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 amended by the Act of August 6, 2004, the visitor has the right to access, oppose and rectify personal data concerning him as specified in the chapter "protection of life private ”.
The visitor and / or customer is invited from the start page to indicate his consent to the use of these and in any case retains the possibility of accepting or opposing the registration of cookies. by setting the options of your internet browser.
When you create a customer account on our site, we record in our systems all the information necessary to place an order: your email, your first and last name, your postal address and your telephone number in order to be able to prepare and deliver your package to you. These order data are sent to the various service providers who work to ensure that your package arrives at your home: our logistician who prepares the package and the carrier who brings it to your home. They have absolutely no right to use your data for anything other than to process your order and must delete this data from their computer system after processing. These service providers store the data in data centers in Europe. However, if you choose to be delivered outside of Europe, your data such as your postal address is necessarily transmitted to the logistics services of the carrier who will deliver you to that country.
If you have given us your consent, we also use your email address to send you our newsletter. Please note that if you no longer want to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of the newsletter or directly on the site in your space my account / your personal data. The onset is immediate. The service provider we use for our newsletters is French, and ISO-27001 certified. As such, it guarantees us maximum security on data storage.
In order to constantly improve ourselves, we use software and services operated by third-party providers that allow us to better understand our business. As such, we provide these tools with data on our customer base, your browsing history on our site and information on the products ordered. Most of our tools are hosted in France or in Europe, but some have an activity in the United States. As a result, all this data manipulated for statistical purposes outside Europe is completely anonymized.
Like most online merchants, we record your visits to show you advertising when you browse other websites. This process does not manipulate any personal data and neither the advertising network nor the third-party sites displaying our advertisements have access to your contact details. If you no longer wish to see our advertisements, you can erase cookies from your web browser. How to delete cookies? https://www.comment-supprimer.com/les-cookies/
What if I want to modify or delete the data you have about me at home?
Most of the data can be modified directly by yourself from your customer area on our website.
If ever you do not find what you want, we invite you to write an email to email@example.com specifying your request.
2 - COOKIES POLICY
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a web server can save on a computer's hard drive to store information about the user. The cookie uniquely identifies your computer, and can only be read by the website that sent it to the computer. A cookie is not an executable file or a program and therefore cannot be propagated.
What are cookies used for?
How can I deactivate cookies?
The Internet user can set his browser to accept or refuse the cookies he receives or for the browser to warn him when a server wants to keep a cookie or delete it from his computer. In the mobile phone, it can delete cookies on the "Settings" option. To prevent the installation of cookies you must follow the instructions corresponding to the browser used:
* Internet Explorer: on the menu "Tools> Internet Options ", click on the" Privacy "tab, select the desired setting and press advanced settings. Select "Ignore the automatic management of cookies". Mark "Activate" or "Block". We recommend activating the option "Always accept session cookies" to allow a more optimal navigation on our Website.
* Firefox: on the menu "Tools> Options ", click on the" Confidentiality "tab. Enable or disable "Accept cookies from web" or "tell websites not to track me", it depends on your browser version. You can also delete the installed cookies by clicking on the option "delete cookies individually".
* Chrome: on the menu "Tools> Settings ", click on the tab" Privacy> Content settings ”. After selecting the "show advanced settings" option, click on your preferred cookie setting. If you do not wish to allow the installation, you can select the option "block site data and third-party cookies".
* Opera: on the menu "Setting> Preferences ", click on the" Advanced "tab. On the "Cookies" menu, select the options "Accept traces" or "Never accept cookies". If you wish to have a more exhaustive level of control over the cookies that are installed on your computer, we recommend that you select the option "Ask me before accepting cookies".
* Safari: on the menu "Tools> Preferences ", click on the" Security "tab. On the "Accept cookies" menu, select "Always" or "Never". If you have an iPhone, you will need to enter "Settings> Safari ”and select whether or not you accept cookies.
If you are using another browser, you can obtain more information about the setting for the installation of cookies through the help or support section of the browser itself.
3 - THE COOKIES WE ISSUE ON www.ansostyle.com
When you connect to our site www.ansostyle.com, we may be required, subject to your choices, to install various cookies on your terminal allowing us to recognize the browser on your terminal during the validity period of the cookie concerned. The Cookies that we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices, which result from the settings of your browser software, used during your visit to our site. The Cookies that we issue allow us:
* To establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements making up our site www.ansostyle.com (sections and contents visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services
* To adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, according to the viewing or reading hardware and software that your terminal includes
* To store information relating to a form that you have filled out on our site www.ansostyle.com (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our Caféine Studio.fr site (subscribed service, contents of an order basket, etc.)
* To allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our www.ansostyle.com site, such as your account, through to identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us
* To implement security measures, for example when you are asked to log in again to a content or a service after a certain time frame.
4 - COOKIES ISSUED BY THIRD PARTIES
* To count the number of displays of advertising content disseminated via our advertising spaces
* To identify the advertisements thus displayed, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement, allowing them to calculate the amounts due therefore and to establish statistics
* To recognize your terminal during its subsequent navigation on any other site or service on which these advertisers or these third parties also issue cookies and,
If necessary, to adapt these third-party sites and services or the advertisements they broadcast, to the browsing of your terminal of which they may be aware.